Current Job Opportunities
|CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES|
The Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business office products.
- To promote and complete the sale of vehicles in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service.
- To have up-to-date product knowledge of all vehicles and all competitive products and services
- To service all allocated sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion.
- Previous automotive sales experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail
- Ability to meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License with a clean driver's record
- Computer skills: MS Office, Outlook,
- Keeping informed and compliant with federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations that affect vehicle sales Great attitude with high-energy personality.
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork.
Here's a little blurb about us…
As our slogan goes "OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!" As we endeavor to meet all your expectations, Canyon Creek Toyota, a New and Used Toyota Dealer located in Calgary Alberta Canada is Calgary's Consumer's Choice award winning New and Used Toyota Dealership. Award Winning Toyota Service Experience.
For 25 years this dealership has been a family owned business powered by its good reputation and honest service , powered by its people that make a difference and create an amazing winning and fun culture , shortly if you are looking for what we have please email your resume to :
Canyon Creek Toyota's busy shop is looking for a good quality technician. Either a journeyman or seasoned apprentice. Must be a clean working technician who is conscious of production and taking care of our customers vehicles. Upgrade training is a job requirement and we pay our team to stay current. Kindly send your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canyon Creek Toyota's busy shop is looking for a good quality apprentice. Either a first or second year apprentice. Must be conscious of production and taking care of our customers vehicles. Upgrade training is a job requirement and we pay our team to stay current. Kindly send your resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Canyon Creek Toyota is looking for an experienced service advisor. We are looking for an energetic, performance oriented individual that understands the importance of outstanding Customer Satisfaction . Canyon Creek Toyota rewards the right person who can consistently accomplish these tasks. We have a collaborative team-oriented management style and have regular hands-on training for our people. Reynolds and Reynolds Experience an Asset. our motto is..." our people make the difference"...if you believe you can make a difference then please contact us !
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just because a job you may be interested in is not listed on our site doesn't mean we wouldn't like to hear from you. If you are currently looking for automotive employment please feel free to drop us a line.