2023 Toyota GR Corolla
The 2023 GR Corolla is the latest addition to Toyota's growing lineup of sports cars.
Engineered by the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing team the GR Corolla brings a thrill to driving enthusiasts. The GR Corolla was tested on tracks by master driver Akio Toyoda himself after inspiration from the 24 Hours Nürburgring race.
Two models available, the Core and limited-run Circuit Edition
The cockpit design utilizes professional rally drivers input to bring the car's performance in reach. Standard GR Sport Fabric available in the Core Edition, and GR Sport Suede is available in the Circuit Edition.
Toyota GR Corolla Highlights:
• 1.6L 3-cylinder direct injected turbo engine delivers 300hp and 273 pound-feet of torque
• Exclusively offered 6-speed manual transmission including a short-throw lever
• GR-Four All Wheel Drive system with customizable front-rear power settings
• Sport-tuned suspension with the rear suspension featuring a double wishbone type multilink system
• 12.3" Multi-Information Display inspired
• Enhanced Toyota Safety Sense 3.0
The GR Corolla is hand built with precision at a dedicated GR Factory in Motomachi, Japan.
Fill out the form below to learn more about the 2023 GR Corolla.